WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to make any comments.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NO RETURN

Here's something that is getting under my skin. Companies that don't get back to you about your result as a candidate. I spent time communicating with a certain company about their position. The President of that group actually took the time to call me two or three times to do a phone interview. Finally had the phone interview and was asked to send references and work examples. I did as requested. A little over a week later I sent an email asking as to my standing in the process and was told that I was being considered along with a few others. Well, that's fine and I expected that. Two weeks later I sent an email thanking him for taking the time to interview me and asked what the status was of my application. A week and a half later, I still don't have a reply. Can someone tell me why these large companies will play these games? I just don't understand. I think it is rude beyond measure. At least give me the courtesy of a "thanks but no thanks" so I know where I stand.

How many others have had this happen to them?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is bad form to leave someone hanging. At least you found out they are jerks BEFORE you joined them.

    ReplyDelete